Older Adult Mental Health Program - North Vancouver
?We offer specialized services for adults 65 years and older with mental illness, substance use, dementia, behaviour issues related to dementia, and physical and functional decline.
- Specialized assessment and consultation
- Facility liaison consultation
- Treatment/case management
The rehabilitation program offers:
- Individual occupational therapy assessments
- Psychosocial day program
- Peer support, and group programs
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
?Referrals from the community and facilities are accepted with the family physician?s approval.
Parking & transportation
?Elevator accessible from underground parkade.
?Age range: 65 and over
Adults under age 65 with dementia may be considered on an individual basis.