Central Intake Line - Adult Mental Health and Substance Use - HOpe Centre
Central Intake provides a central access point for adults to access mental health services on the North Shore.
Following a referral from a GP, individuals can access one of our central intake team members for an initial assessment and referral to one of our treatment teams. Visits to Central intake occur over the course of 1-3 sessions and may include a referral to a psychiatrist.
- Addictions Access Central:
1 (866) 658-1221
- BC Nurse Line:
1 (866) 215-4700 or (604) 215-4700
- Health Connections Clinic:
- HOpe Centre including Central Intake for Adult Community Mental Health and Substance Use:
- HOpe 4 Psychiatric Unit Front Desk:
- HOpe 4 Psychiatric Unit Social Worker:
(604) 984-5000 extension 5285 or 5288
- Older Adult Mental Health Team:
- North Shore Schizophrenia Society:
- Stepping Stones Addictions Support and Counselling:
- Youth Services: