CIBC Centre for Patients & Families - Vancouver General Hospital
We are a resource centre that helps you and your family make informed choices about your health, before, during, and after your hospital stay.
We provide information on:
- Diseases, conditions, symptoms, medical tests etc.
- Finding your way around the health care system
- Community resources and how to access them
- Non-medical information
- Computer access for email and research
- Pamphlets and brochures
- Copy machine and fax
- Personal assistance in locating information
- Reliable web resources and links to sites that enable patients and families to stay connected with their loved ones during their hospital stay
Hours of operation
Monday, Tuseday, Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Closed 12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. daily.