Mental Health Service for Deaf, Hard of Hearing & Deaf-Blind - Kingsway
We provide services for people who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing or Deaf-Blind (and their family members) in BC.
Counselling and Therapy:
- System navigation
- Addiction support services
- Collaboration & consultation with community and hospitals
- Social and emotional skills developments
- Education related to deaf culture
- Psychiatric assessments and consultation
- Psycho-educational workshops and community education
- Mental Health interpreting
The WBP provides counselling for people dealing with depression, anxiety, trauma, or anger difficulties. The program also supports individuals in navigating life changes, exploring identity issues, and enhancing wellness.
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.