Adult Day Programs - South Vancouver Community Health Centre
Adult Day Programs provide a range of health, social stimulation and therapeutic recreational programs in support group settings. Clients attend adult day programs for:
- Caregiver and family respite
- Waiting residential placement
- Health status monitoring
- Medication support and monitoring
- Targeted therapeutic activities
- Access to health education
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday:
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Youth Clinic Drop-in Hours: Monday, 2 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.; Thursday, 5:30 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Parking & transportation
Parking is available and is accessible by public transit.