Older Adult Mental Health Program - East Hastings Street
We provide specialized services for older adults who are 65 and over. Our services are for those who:
- have recently developed a mental health problem such as depression or bipolar illness
- have a high risk behaviors related to advancing dementia
- have medical problems related to aging that complicate the treatment of a mental illness
Our services include:
- specialized assessment and consultation
- treatment/case management
We can be found in Mental Health Teams across Vancouver, but most people are seen in their own homes.
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
?Adults aged 65 and over who have developed a mental health problem, or behavioural issues related to advancing dementia, or have medical problems related to aging that complicate the treatment of a mental illness.