Immunization Clinic - Raven Song Community Health Centre

?Immunizations are the best way to protect against vaccine-preventable diseases. 

Public health nurses provide a variety of immunization services for all ages at community health centres, schools, and in the community. Public health nurses provide publicly funded vaccines, answer your questions and check vaccine records to see if you or your family members are up to date. 

For those who will be travelling outside of Canada we recommend you contact the Vancouver Coastal Health Travel Clinic. 

Adult Immunizations

For routine immunizations, health care students, and special populations. By appointment only - call (604) 709-6400 
  • 1st Wednesday of the month  2:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
  • 3rd Wednesday of the month  2:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.

Influenza Immunizations

Public Influenza immunization clinic schedules are updated annually.

Child Health Immunizations (Infants & Toddlers) 

Routine immunizations from birth to toddlerhood. By appointment only - call (604) 709-6400 
  • Tuesdays  3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
  • Thursdays 9:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

School Aged Immunizations

For children due for routine immunizations who cannot be immunized at school or at their family doctor. By appointment only - call (604) 709-6400 
  • 2nd Wednesday of the month from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.

Kindergarten Immunizations

Routine immunizations for children starting Kindergarten in the Fall.
By appointment only - call (604) 709-6400 

Raven Song Community Health Centre

2450 Ontario Street
Vancouver, BC
V5T 4T7
Phone: (604) 709-6400
Fax: (604) 872-5223 Attention: Public Health

Hours of operation

Call for immunization clinic times for this location and to book an appointment. No drop-in immunizations provided.

Raven Song Community Health Centre is open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.


?This service is only available to people living within the Vancouver Coastal Health geographic region (including the Vancouver, Richmond, North Shore, Sunshine Coast, Central Coast and Sea to Sky geographic areas). If you live outside of these geographic regions, you must contact your local health authority for information about immunization services in your area.