Leslie Diamond Women's Heart Health Clinic - Gordon and Leslie Diamond Health Care Centre
The Leslie Diamond Women?s Heart Health Clinic is a comprehensive risk reduction program for women who have heart disease, and for those at risk for developing heart disease.
- Cardiologist and Case Manager support during program enrollment.
- Women only exercise class once per week; includes a specialty class on SCAD (Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection). Drop-in gym sessions available throughout the week.
- Dietitian, Psychiatrist and Counsellor available for consultation
- Education sessions on heart disease, healthy living, exercise, and nutrition. Topics include women?s health issues.
How long is the program?
The program is 6 months, or 24 attended sessions.
Is there a cost?
The program costs $100.00 per month. Financial subsidy is available to those who qualify.
Parking & transportation
There is pay parking available at our two visitor lots located on the VGH campus:
- Multi-level parkade at the corner of West 12th Avenue and Laurel Street, across from the main entrance of the Jim Pattison Pavilion.
- The Gordon and Leslie Diamond Health Care Centre parking lot is located off of Laurel Street between West 12th and West 13th Avenue.
There is a wheelchair-accessible overpass from the VGH parkade at Level 4 and a crosswalk at Level 2.
Download parking rates for VCH facilities
Program is for women
who have had a previous cardiac event or who are at high risk of having