Sperm Retrieval Clinic - Blusson Spinal Cord Centre
Provides services for men who have experienced spinal cord injury, damage to the nerves in the pelvic area, or other conditions which may interfere with the ability to ejaculate.
For many people, sexuality and reproduction are very important aspects of life and these men often have concerns about their potential of becoming a biological parent.
The clinic will:
- Explore the most effective method of sperm retrieval
- Conduct the appropriate male and female fertility assessments including semen quality
- Discuss the possible approaches for achieving pregnancy
- Provide information about the complexities of conception
- Facilitate the process and collaborate with other members of the health care team.
Hours of operation
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
?Referrals must be made by a physician or nurse practitioner.