The City of Vancouver is hosting a free public forum about the overdose crisis.
Panel speakers include:
• Dr. Patricia Daly, Chief Medical Health Officer and Vice President, Vancouver Coastal Health
• Al Fowler, President, British Columbia Association for People on Methadone (BCAPCOM)
• Adam Palmer, Chief Constable, Vancouver Police Department
• Sarah Heneghan, Administrator, Vancouver Coastal Health & Urban Native Youth Association
• Patrick Smith, Director Aboriginal Health, PHS Community Services Society
• Leslie McBain, family member of an overdose death victim, member of Moms United and Mandated to Saving the Lives of Drug Users
Learn more about the history, why this crisis is happening and what YOU can do personally to help.
Where: Vancouver City Hall, 453 West 12 Ave
When: Thursday, December 8
When: 7pm – 9pm
See the Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/232604743828908/