Please join us on June 19 at the Blusson Spinal Cord Centre for an Open Board Forum, an opportunity to connect with the Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) Board and Senior Leadership. We invite everyone to attend, hear updates, and engage in discussion with the Board through a question and answer session.
Tuesday, June 19, 2018
6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Blusson Spinal Cord Centre
818 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C.
- 6:00 p.m. Meet and Greet. VCH Board Members/Senior Executive Members, Community Members, Stakeholders
- 6:20 p.m. Call to Order and Opening Remarks. Kip Woodward, Board Chair
- 6:25 p.m. General Update. Mary Ackenhusen, CEO
- 6:35 p.m. Vancouver Community and Vancouver Acute – Community of Care Update. Laura Case, Chief Operating Officer, Vancouver Community & VP Employee Engagement; Vivian Eliopoulos, Chief Operating Officer, Vancouver Acute
- 6:45 p.m. Public Health Approach to Municipal Alcohol Policy. Dr. Emily Newhouse, Medical Health Officer
- 7:00 p.m. Adjournment & Closing
- A public Q&A session will follow adjournment
You can share theOpen Forum Agenda. Additionally, theOpen Forum Poster is availble for printing.