Donate your gently used clothing and previously loved household items to the VGH Thrift Store, where proceeds support Vancouver acute and community health care programs.
The VGH Thrift Store accepts a wide range of items, including:
- adult and children’s clothing, footwear, jewellery and accessories
- books (including textbooks published within five years)
- multimedia (DVDs, CDs, records and even VCH tapes!)
- housewares (kitchenware, small appliances, vintage curios, artwork and flat screen TVs)
- sports gear (hockey equipment and skis excluded)
- office supplies and equipment, including working computers and printers
- small furniture items (couches, dining hutches and bed frames excluded)
You can drop off adult and children’s clothing, as well as footwear at:
- Donation bin on the ground floor of Vancouver General Hospital’s Centennial Pavilion (located in the stretcher bay outside the service elevators)
- VGH Thrift Store during business hours with free parking in the back
Store hours: Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Address: 2535 East Hastings Street