The UBC Hospital Sleep Disorders Program’s primary focus is on the following patient populations:
- Patients with complex sleep disorders requiring psychiatric or neurologic assessment and treatment. We accept referrals from all of BC and the Yukon.
- Patients requiring sleep apnea assessment and treatment. We accept patients from within the Vancouver Coastal Health geographic region.
Please download our referral form and fax to (604) 822-9744 to have your patient seen by the sleep disorders clinic.
Download the sleep referral form
This form will be reviewed by both our CPAP coordinator and our physicians on a daily basis:
- To identify patients requiring urgent assistance
- To fast track high probability obstructive sleep apnea patients for home studies.
- To ensure patients are assigned to the correct specialist (respiratory, psychiatry or neurology).
If your referral form is incomplete it will be returned. Appointments will be booked following our triage process and you will be notified of the appointment date and time.
To speak with one of our staff directly, please call (604) 822-7606.