Our program assesses and refers eligible individuals to mental health funded housing. By working closely with you, your mental health case manager and housing providers, we match housing programs to your specific needs.
There are several types of housing available:
- Group homes
- Enhanced supported apartments
- Supported apartment blocks
- Supported independent living
Each program will have eligibility requirements based on age, geographic location and symptoms.
You can access our services with a referral from clients, mental health teams, physicians, family members or anyone who is aware of a housing need. Referrals can be made by contacting the service directly.
- For more information on Addiction Supported Housing, call 1 ( 866) 658-1221
- For more information on low barrier or housing first options, call (604) 216-8741