Youth clinics offer low cost and confidential drop in services for youth. At a clinic, you can talk to a health care provider about the health issues that are important to you.
Find a youth clinic near you
Find youth clinics in:
Sea to Sky including Whistler and Squamish
Sunshine Coast and Powell River including Gibsons, Madeira Park, Powell River and Sechelt
Find more youth clinics in the Lower Mainland Search for Youth Wellness Centre on the Fraser Health website to find more youth clinics in the Lower Mainland.Talk about issues that are important to you
Services vary depending on which clinic you go to. Some of the free and confidential services that may be offered include:
- Testing for sexually transmitted infections
- Free condoms and water-based lubricant
- Emergency contraception
- Pap tests
- Free or low-cost birth control options
- Pregnancy testing and options counselling
- General counselling
- Mental health and addictions counselling
How much does it cost?
There is no charge for the visit and low cost or free for birth control.
Do I need a care card?
No.What’s the age limit?
Age limits vary with clinic location. Some clinics see youth up to 19 years and others all the way up to 24 years. If you are over the age of 19, call the clinic beforehand to find out about its age limit.
Do I need to make an appointment?
Some clinics require you to book an appointment and others don’t. Call the clinic before you arrive to find out if you need to book an appointment in advance. Is it confidential?
Yes. No records will be given out to anyone without your permission. No information about your visit will be given to anyone but you.
Find more services for youth
- Visit the Youth page of this site
- Visit Blush.VCH.ca - Bold Learning for Understanding Sexual Health
- Options for Sexual Health
- Action Canada for Sexual Health & Rights