Lower Mainland Consolidation jobs
Lower Mainland Consolidation (LMC) is an innovative approach to improve efficiency across health organizations in select non-clinical and clinical support areas.
Fraser Health (FH), Providence Healthcare (PHC), the Provincial Health Services authority (PHSA), Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) and the Ministry of Health launched the initiative in August of 2009. LMC has achieved significant quality improvements, standardization and budget savings. Generating these efficiencies maximizes the resources that can go to direct patient care and supports a sustainable, publicly-funded healthcare system.
How consolidation works
One of the four organizations assumes accountability for each consolidated service across the Lower Mainland (LM). The consolidated department provides quality service to all participating organizations based on a service agreement, and achieves specific cost savings targets through more collaboration, less duplication, standardization, more integrated structures, more buying power and shared resources.
- Medical Imaging: vch.ca/careers
- Facilities, Trades & Maintenance: vch.ca/careers
- Business Initiatives & Support Services (BISS): vch.ca/careers
- Pharmacy Services/Pharmacist: careers.fraserhealth.ca
- Integrated Protection Services (IPS): careers.fraserhealth.ca
- Health Emergency Management: careers.fraserhealth.ca
- Pathology and Laboratory Medicine: phsa.ca
- Information Management / Information Technology: phsa.ca
- Interpreting Services: phsa.ca
- Health Information Management: providencehealthcare.org
- Biomedical Engineering: providencehealthcare.org