Medical mask policy in effect during respiratory illness season
Masks are currently required in all patient care areas of hospitals, long-term care facilities and community health-care sites and clinics. Please do not enter these facilities if you have cold or flu-like symptoms, such as runny nose, sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath/trouble breathing, diarrhea or vomiting. Do not enter these facilities if you feel unwell, no matter how mild the symptoms.
Visitors to long-term care and seniors’ assisting living facilities need to wear a medical mask in common areas and when participating in indoor events in common areas.
Thank you for helping keep patients and staff healthy this season.
Long-term care provides professional care and supervision to adults in a supportive and secure environment. The services are available to people with complex care needs or conditions who cannot live safely and independently at home.
كيفية الوصول إلى
Check eligibility and referral options
Home and community care services have general eligibility criteria based on citizenship, residency, age and health condition, and specific criteria for each service based on your assessed needs.
You can contact the home and community care intake line to arrange for care or have a health-care professional make a referral on your behalf.
نعمل 24 ساعة في اليوم، 7 أيام في الأسبوع
How to get there
We are located in the St. Vincent's: Brock Fahrni Pavilion of the BC Women's Hospital.
- There are three ways to access the hospital campus by road. These roadway entrances are Oak Street, West 28th Ave, and Willow Street.
- Please note: The W 28th Avenue entrance is inaccessible from the east. Access this entrance from the west (Oak Street).
- BC Women's drop-off area (non-emergency) is at entrance #93.
Multiple bus routes stop near the hospital campus, all within a 5-minute walking distance:
- The #25 (Brentwood Stn/UBC) stops at 50338 (King Edward Ave and Oak St)
- The #17 (Oak/Downtown) stops at 50454 (NB Oak St at Devonshire Crescent)
- The #17 (Oak/Downtown) stops at 50339 (SB Oak St at Devonshire Crescent)
- The #33 (29 Ave Stn/UBC) stops travels NB and SB on Cambie Street and stops just outside of the King Edward Avenue Canada Line Station
Operated by Providence Health Care.
BC Women's Hospital and Health Centre
BC Women's Hospital and Health Centre is dedicated to improving the health of women, newborns and their families.