Learn about our VCH brand guidelines for internal and external communications. A consistent brand helps our patients and clients understand the breadth and depth of our services, and extends the credibility and trust we’ve earned across the region by providing the best care.
- VCH brand standards quick guide - One-page summary of fonts, colours and logo usage
- VCH brand standards manual - Detailed guidelines for internal and external VCH branding
- Electronic templates (Internal access) - Briefing note, fax, letterhead, memos, posters, presentations, updates and bulletins
- Email signature [Internal access]
- Media consent form for photo and video (internal access)
To maintain consistency, always use an authorized version of the logo and do not modify (squeeze or elongate) the aspect ratio of any logo. For staff, more logo options are available for download on the intranet (internal access only). If you need an EPS version of our logo or have any questions about the VCH brand, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proxima Nova - Primary font, always use when available. Purchased through Adobe Typekit. This is the typeface we use when creating formal collateral, such as posters and signage. Do not mix with other fonts within the same communications.
- Calibri - Alternate font, used for presentations and emails.
Brand guidelines apply to written internal and external communication materials produced for print or online issued by VCH or individuals acting on behalf of our organization.
Brand guidelines are not intended to apply to technical, scholarly or research texts. They allow some flexibility for specialized types of communication and for various levels of formality. Exceptions can be made when it is necessary to refer or conform to a style used by a third party.
The Communications and Public Affairs (C&PA) team welcomes input in order to make brand guidelines more useful. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, contact email@example.com.
- Staff printing (Internal access) - PHSA Printing provides printing and finishing services, copying, forms and graphic design, and print procurement
- Media policy and filming requests