Clinical Leadership jobs
Our clinical leadership roles are varied, progressive, and all-encompassing as they relate to the operation of our health service delivery areas.
Clinical leaders play an integral role in the delivery of care at Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) and are responsible for efficient staffing, safe and quality care, employee development, facility safety, and licensing compliance. With excellent healthcare benefits, fantastic work locations, and a supportive team environment, it is no wonder VCH is considered a leader in the health care field.
Where you can work
- Community Services - Community clinical managers are responsible for efficient staffing, safe and quality care, employee development, facility safety, and licensing compliance.
- Medicine, Quality and Safety – Medicine, Quality and Safety works at the point of care and embeds our staff with point-of-care teams and service departments to achieve quality results. We actively support and partner with clinical and quality teams at the point of care. We search out, explore, cultivate, and evaluate novel ideas and approaches that have the potential to transform health care.
- Public Health – VCH Public Health Protection offers a variety of services designed to protect the public from health risks from the environment and from everyday activities. Teams include Emergency Management, Environmental Health and Health Protection.
- Professional Practice – The Professional Practice team plays an integral part in defining the quality of care processes and creating quality practice environments to promote and advance professional practice, and enhancing the profile of VCH Nursing and Allied Health within the context of supporting the goals and objectives of VCH. Teams work within Acute and Community areas of care.
Why join Vancouver Coastal Health?
- Supportive, world-class team who delivers exceptional care to all
- Competitive salaries and strong premiums and allowances
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Career growth with employer supported development opportunities
- Full range of lifestyle and career opportunities, in diverse health care settings
- Culture where all voices are heard and innovator in medical care, research and teaching
Meet the Team
"I strive to improve the quality of care we provide for everyone. I believe there is always space to improve our work, and that a resident-centered care approach is the way to produce better results.”
Mingquan Yang, Clinical Operations Supervisor, Minoru ResidenceMeet Mingquan