Strategic Business Services jobs
We deliver a wide range of corporate support services across Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH).
- Decision Support – Decision Support delivers operational, clinical, and information support to the Senior Executive Team and other VCH decision-makers through various services.
- Finance and Accounting – Financial Services contributes to the VCH vision of focusing on quality and innovation in health care by providing accurate, reliable, relevant and timely financial information to management and external stakeholders. We provide regional leadership and direction in financial matters that support both VCH’s legislative and business reporting requirements.
- Internal Audit Services – Internal Audit Services is a joint service of First Nations Health Authority (FNHA), FH, PHC and VCH. Internal Audit Services provides VCH with an independent, objective, and value-added assessment service on the effectiveness and appropriateness of management controls, acts as a catalyst to ensure an appropriate risk assessment and control framework is in place and contributes to the organization’s governance process by evaluating performance and improving processes.
- Legal and Corporate Risk – Legal Services works with many VCH business units to provide timely, pragmatic legal service, sound decision-making, and creative problem-solving while maintaining the highest standard of professional ethics and integrity
Why join Vancouver Coastal Health?
- Supportive, world-class team who delivers exceptional care to all
- Competitive salaries and strong premiums and allowances
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Career growth with employer supported development opportunities
- Full range of lifestyle and career opportunities, in diverse health care settings
- Culture where all voices are heard and innovator in medical care, research and teaching