School Health Program at Pemberton Health Centre
- 1403 Portage Road, PO Box 8 Pemberton, BC V0N 2L0
- Main: 604-894-6939
- Fax: 604-894-0063
School health programs provide immunization and health information to school-aged children, staff and parents.
How to access
Contact us to speak to a public health nurse connected to your child’s school.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 8:30 am to 8:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am to 8:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am to 8:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am to 8:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am to 8:30 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am to 8:30 pm
- Sunday: 8:30 am to 8:30 pm
After-hours on-call physicians and registered nurses are available.
Parking & Transportation
Free parking is available.
More about this service
Pemberton Health Centre
The Pemberton Health Centre provides 4 stretchers for emergency care as well as services that include emergency, diagnostic imaging, laboratory and physiotherapy services.