Women's Clinic at Gordon and Leslie Diamond Health Care Centre
- 899 West 12th Avenue Vancouver, BC V5Z 1M9
- Main: (604) 875-5022
- Fax: (604) 875-5807
Women's clinics provide diagnostic testing and treatment for women with pap smear abnormalities (pre-malignant cervical and vaginal lesions).
How to access
Contact us directly for questions.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Sunday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Closed all statutory holidays and hospital reduced activity days.
How to get here
- Across from the main entrance of the Jim Pattison Pavilion is a multi-level parkade at the corner of 12th Ave. and Laurel St.
- The Gordon and Leslie Diamond Health Care Centre underground parking lot is located off Laurel St. between 12th and 10th Ave.
- Laurel St. has limited street meter parking.
- There is a wheelchair-accessible overpass from the VGH parkade at Level 4 and a crosswalk at Level 2.
- Additional parking is available at City Square Shopping Centre adjacent to Banfield Pavilion.
Download parking rates for VCH facilities.
- Nearby bus routes include 9, 17, and 99 B Line on West Broadway.
- Canada Line access from Broadway-City Hall station located at West Broadway and Cambie St. (~1km walk or use aforementioned bus routes).
More about this service
Vancouver General Hospital (VGH)
Vancouver General Hospital (VGH) offers specialized health-care services to residents in Vancouver and across the province through regional programs. We provide a full range of basic and highly specialized emergency health-care and trauma services to British Columbia.