Hours of operation
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- There are three ways to access the hospital campus by road. These roadway entrances are Oak Street, West 28th Ave, and Willow Street.
- Please note: The W 28th Avenue entrance is inaccessible from the east. Access this entrance from the west (Oak Street).
- BC Women's drop-off area (non-emergency) is at entrance #93.
Multiple bus routes stop near the hospital campus, all within a 5-minute walking distance:
- The #25 (Brentwood Stn/UBC) stops at 50338 (King Edward Ave and Oak St)
- The #17 (Oak/Downtown) stops at 50454 (NB Oak St at Devonshire Crescent)
- The #17 (Oak/Downtown) stops at 50339 (SB Oak St at Devonshire Crescent)
- The #33 (29 Ave Stn/UBC) stops travels NB and SB on Cambie Street and stops just outside of the King Edward Avenue Canada Line Station