Sperm retrieval clinics provide services for people who have experienced injuries or other conditions that interfere with the ability to ejaculate.
Clinics also offer services for people with ejaculatory difficulties actively trying to conceive. For many people, sexuality and reproduction are very important aspects of life, and these people often have concerns about their potential to become biological parents.
What to expect
- explore the most effective method of sperm retrieval;
- conduct the appropriate fertility assessments, including semen quality;
- discuss the possible approaches for achieving pregnancy;
- provide information about the complexities of conception; and
- facilitate the process and collaborate with other members of the health-care team.