Speech & Language Services for Children at Vancouver Community Audiology Centre
- 999 West Broadway, 3rd Floor Vancouver, BC V5Z 1K5
Speech-language pathology provides assessment, treatment, education and referrals for patients with various communication or swallowing disorders.
How to access
Children aged five and under.
Get a referral
Contact us to make a referral. School-aged children can be referred to a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) at their school. The SLP will assess and screen to determine services that the child may need based on the SLPs clinical judgement and family priorities.
Horario de Funcionamiento
- Lunes: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Martes: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Miércoles: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Jueves: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Viernes: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Sábado: Cerrado
- Domingo: Cerrado