Public Health Audiology Services provide hearing assessments, hearing screening programs, counselling, hearing aid fittings, and follow-up services for children from 0 up to 19 years old. Adults requiring hearing services can contact their local private hearing clinics.
Audiology services provide hearing assessments, screening programs, counselling and hearing aid services.
Services may include:
- Full hearing assessment,
- Hearing screening programs for school-age children and newborns,
- Hearing aid assessment,
- Counselling and hearing aid sales,
- Fitting & follow-up services,
- Client and family education,
- Consultation with other service providers, and
- Community education and awareness.