Sisters Together Active in Recovery (STAR) is an outpatient treatment program that offers free treatment options for women having problems related to the use of drugs or alcohol.
STAR is a bisexual, gay, and transgender-inclusive service that supports all women. The STAR treatment program includes:
- group programming for women in early and later stages of recovery,
- support drop-in groups,
- art therapy groups,
- acupuncture (co-ed),
- SMART recovery group (co-ed),
- short-term individual counselling,
- access to addictions medicine,
- access to mental health support,
- access to rehabilitation (occupational therapy, recreation therapy, peer support, employment counselling), and
- harm reduction supplies, including naloxone dispensing and training.
STAR program schedule and brochure
Buscar este servicio cerca de su localidad
Clínicas de salud mental
South Mental Health and Substance Use Team1200 West 73rd Avenue, Suite 220 Vancouver