Gastown Vocational Services (GVS)
Kailangan mo ba kaagad ng tulong?
Kung may alalahanin sa kalusugan na nangailangan kaagad ng atensyon, mangyaring tumawag sa 9-1-1 o magpunta sa emergency sa ospital na pinakamalapit sa iyo.
Suicide hotline: 1-800-784-2433
Tawagan ang BC Crisis Line: 604-310-6789
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868
KUU-US Crisis Support Line (Indigenous Toll-Free Crisis at Support Line sa Buong BC): 1-800-588-8717
GVS specializes in working with people with mental health conditions, including survivors of violence and abuse and at-risk youth.
Ano ang maaasahang mangyari
Our employment services assist eligible clients in attaining meaningful employment, volunteerism and/ or access to educational/ skills training programs. Visit the Gastown Vocational Services website to learn more.
Overview of services
Supported employment and education services are individualized for each client. Services may include:
- competitive job search support,
- cognitive remediation,
- computer skills assessment and instruction,
- customized employment,
- job coaching and job maintenance support,
- mental health coping strategies for the workplace,
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy,
- Occupational Therapy vocational assessments,
- peer support,
- pre-employment skill development,
- Progressive Goal Attainment Program (PGAP),
- psychological vocational assessments,
- supported education services,
- vocational exploration,
- work experience placements, and
- wage subsidies.