Clinical support jobs
Clinical support assists in the delivery of care and supports the operations of our dynamic health care organization.
The stimulating environment of clinical support has a huge variety of practice areas to choose from, all of which have strong multi-disciplinary teams—work among a team of supportive healthcare professionals who share a passion for people-first care. You can make a difference in providing great patient care across B.C. Our health authority covers a large part of the beautiful British Columbia coast and has career opportunities in small community settings and large teaching hospitals.
Clinical support includes:
- Rehabilitation Assistants
- Mental Health Workers
- Health Care Assistants
- Program Workers
- Nursing Unit Assistants
Why join Vancouver Coastal Health?
- Supportive, world-class team who delivers exceptional care to all
- Competitive salaries and strong premiums and allowances
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Career growth with employer supported development opportunities
- Full range of lifestyle and career opportunities, in diverse health care settings
- Culture where all voices are heard and innovator in medical care, research and teaching
Meet the Team
“I enjoy that every day is a different environment and to be able to play a vital role in providing exceptional health care services to my community.
Marta Horvath, Medical Device Reprocessing Technician and Perioperative Aide, Lions Gate Hospital and Squamish General HospitalMeet Marta