Public Health Audiology Services provide hearing assessments, hearing screening programs, counselling, hearing aid fittings, and follow-up services for children from 0 up to 19 years old. Adults requiring hearing services can contact their local private hearing clinics.
ਕੀ ਉਮੀਦ ਰੱਖਣੀ ਹੈ
Audiology services provide hearing assessments, screening programs, counselling and hearing aid services.
Services may include:
- Full hearing assessment,
- Hearing screening programs for school-age children and newborns,
- Hearing aid assessment,
- Counselling and hearing aid sales,
- Fitting & follow-up services,
- Client and family education,
- Consultation with other service providers, and
- Community education and awareness.