Foundry Works is a new supported employment and education program for youth who are interested in working, going to school, or completing a training program.
Foundry Works helps youth to build the skills and experiences they need to achieve their goals. This program is available to B.C. youth between the ages of 15-24 who are not currently employed or enrolled in any other employment program.
Support services offered
- one-on-one employment counselling to explore interests and existing challenges,
- direct support with resumes, cover letters, and application processes,
- financial resources or support,
- navigating possible pathways for post-secondary education or certification programs,
- assistance connecting with other health care professionals, and
- job, school or program support.