Harm Reduction Supplies & Needle Distribution Site at Raven Song Community Health Centre
- 2450 Ontario Street Vancouver, BC V5T 4T7
- Switchboard: (604) 709-6400
We provide needle exchange services for anyone wanting to dispose of used needles safely and legally. We also provide clean needles, sterile water, alcohol wipes and health information to encourage safer injecting practices. The goal of our needle exchange services is to reduce the spread of HIV, Hepatitis C and other diseases. Needle exchange services also reduce the number of discarded needles in public and the incidence of needle-stick injuries.
How to access
You can get safer injection supplies in 2 ways.
- Ask for a primary care nurse. They have hormone injection kits and can give you education and support for your injections.
- Harm reduction supplies are through Addictions staff. Please tell reception you are looking for harm reduction supplies.
ਖੁੱਲ੍ਹਣ ਦੇ ਸਮੇਂ
- ਸੋਮਵਾਰ: 8:30 am to 5:00 ਸ਼ਾਮ
- ਮੰਗਲ਼ਵਾਰ: 8:30 am to 5:00 ਸ਼ਾਮ
- ਬੁੱਧਵਾਰ: 8:30 am to 5:00 ਸ਼ਾਮ
- ਵੀਰਵਾਰ: 8:30 am to 5:00 ਸ਼ਾਮ
- ਸ਼ੁੱਕਰਵਾਰ: 8:30 am to 5:00 ਸ਼ਾਮ
- Saturday: ਬੰਦ
- ਐਤਵਾਰ: ਬੰਦ
The clinic is closed on weekends and statutory holidays. Hours may vary for specific services or programs, please refer to the specific service or program to confirm hours.
Raven Song Community Health Centre
Raven Song Community Health Centre offers a range of health care services for people of all ages and works with community organizations and health care providers, such as your family doctor, to keep you and your community healthy.
Harm Reduction Supplies & Needle Distribution Sites
Harm reduction and needle distribution sites provide harm reduction supplies, including safer injection, safer smoking and safer sex supplies, along with harm reduction education and referrals to health services, addictions services and other social supports.