Medical mask policy in effect during respiratory illness season
Masks are currently required in all patient care areas of hospitals, long-term care facilities and community health-care sites and clinics. Please do not enter these facilities if you have cold or flu-like symptoms, such as runny nose, sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath/trouble breathing, diarrhea or vomiting. Do not enter these facilities if you feel unwell, no matter how mild the symptoms.
Visitors to long-term care and seniors’ assisting living facilities need to wear a medical mask in common areas and when participating in indoor events in common areas.
Thank you for helping keep patients and staff healthy this season.
Community care facility licensing protects and promotes the health, safety and well-being of vulnerable children and adults in licensed care facilities. We do this through education, collaboration and regulation.
Licensing officers do the following:
- Issue licences to community care facilities.
- Monitor and inspect facilities on a routine basis.
- Respond to complaints.
- Investigate allegations of unsafe, inappropriate or abusive care (i.e. physical, sexual, emotional, or financial abuse).
- Investigate unlicensed facility complaints.
- Work with other agencies as required (e.g. police, Ministry of Child and Family Development).
- Ensure that licensees follow up with corrective action.
How to access
To qualify for a licence, you must meet the following criteria:
- The program must be located in a building that meets the requirements of the legislation
- The manager, the staff, the program and the equipment must meet the requirements of the legislation
Submit your application
English; interpreter available for other languages.
Giờ hoạt động
- Thứ hai: 8:30 sa to 5:00 ch
- Thứ ba: 8:30 sa to 5:00 ch
- Thứ tư: 8:30 sa to 5:00 ch
- Thứ năm: 8:30 sa to 5:00 ch
- Thứ sáu: 8:30 sa to 5:00 ch
- Thứ bảy: Đã đóng
- Chủ nhật: Đã đóng
Parking & Transportation
There is limited street parking and a small parkade.
Elevators are available through the Broadway street entrance.
601 West Broadway
601 West Brodway is a mixed-use office building located in the Fairview neighbourhood of Vancouver, BC.