Long-term care provides professional care and supervision to adults in a supportive and secure environment. The services are available to people with complex care needs or conditions who cannot live safely and independently at home.
How to access
Access home & community care services
Home and community care services have general eligibility criteria based on citizenship, residency, age and health condition, and specific criteria for each service based on your assessed needs. You can contact the home and community care access line to arrange for care or have a health-care professional make a referral on your behalf.
Giờ hoạt động
Chúng tôi hoạt động 24 giờ một ngày, 7 ngày một tuần
If visiting the hospital, please check in with the unit before visiting to determine the best time for your visit and what you should do when you arrive.
How to get there
- Across from the main entrance of the Jim Pattison Pavilion is a multi-level parkade at the corner of 12th Ave. and Laurel St.
- The Gordon and Leslie Diamond Health Care Centre underground parking lot is located off Laurel St. between 12th and 10th Ave.
- Laurel St. has limited street meter parking.
- There is a wheelchair-accessible overpass from the VGH parkade at Level 4 and a crosswalk at Level 2.
- Additional parking is available at City Square Shopping Centre adjacent to Banfield Pavilion.
- Nearby bus routes include 9, 17, and 99 B Line on West Broadway.
- Canada Line access from Broadway-City Hall station located at West Broadway and Cambie St. (~1km walk or use aforementioned bus routes).
Visit the Travel Assistance Program website to learn about the financial assistance available.
Operated by Vancouver Coastal Health.
Vancouver General Hospital (VGH)
Vancouver General Hospital (VGH) offers specialized health-care services to residents in Vancouver and across the province through regional programs. We provide a full range of basic and highly specialized emergency health-care and trauma services to British Columbia.