Medical mask policy in effect during respiratory illness season
Masks are currently required in all patient care areas of hospitals, long-term care facilities and community health-care sites and clinics. Please do not enter these facilities if you have cold or flu-like symptoms, such as runny nose, sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath/trouble breathing, diarrhea or vomiting. Do not enter these facilities if you feel unwell, no matter how mild the symptoms.
Visitors to long-term care and seniors’ assisting living facilities need to wear a medical mask in common areas and when participating in indoor events in common areas.
Thank you for helping keep patients and staff healthy this season.
The Immunization Clinic at Bella Coola General Hospital provides seasonal and routine vaccinations, protecting us from the effects of a number of serious vaccine-preventable infections and diseases like polio, diphtheria, measles and rubella.
How to access
Check eligibility and vaccine schedule
- Resident of the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority region.
- Check you or your child’s personal immunization schedule.
Book an appointment
For routine adult immunizations, please see your local pharmacist.
Call us at (250) 799-5722 to book a routine immunization appointment for infants, toddlers, children starting kindergarten, school-age immunizations and adults with medical conditions and complex immunization needs.
Prepare for the appointment
- For children under 2 years old, we invite you to arrive 15 minutes early to weigh and measure your child prior to your appointment time.
- If your child has been immunized at a physician’s office or out of the province, we may not have the record of those immunizations. Submit your health record online or call us to report those immunizations at least 48 hours before your appointment. Without a current immunization history, we may need to use your appointment time for planning and may need to book a separate appointment for immunization due to time constraints.
- Bring your Child Health Passport or immunization record for your child to the appointment.
Find more information on immunizations, including immunization records and immunization after-care and other immunizations at VCH Immunization.
我们每周 7 天、每天 24 小时运营
Visiting hours may vary depending on the unit. Please call the Bella Coola General Hospital main line at (250) 799-5311 to determine visiting times before your visit.
How to get here
Parking is available.
Bella Coola General Hospital
Bella Coola General Hospital is a 15-bed facility providing acute, residential and emergency care, as well as diagnostic imaging, telehealth, and visiting physiotherapy services.