Assisted living services provide housing, hospitality, and personal care services for adults who can live independently and make decisions on their behalf but require a supportive environment due to physical and functional health challenges.
How to access
Assisted living is for seniors and people living with physical disabilities. To meet the following criteria for assisted living, they must:
- be able to live in residence safely, given their needs and capabilities,
- be able to make decisions on their own, or lives with a spouse who can do so on their behalf,
- be able to take steps to protect themselves or follow directions in an emergency,
- not have behaviours that jeopardize the health and safety of others,
- not require unscheduled professional health services regularly,
- not require care (i.e. dependent on caregivers for continuing assistance or direction.)
Call the Vancouver home and community care access line at (604) 263-7377 to arrange for care or have a health-care professional make a referral on your behalf.
- 星期一: 9:00 上午 to 6:00 下午
- 星期二: 9:00 上午 to 6:00 下午
- 星期三: 9:00 上午 to 6:00 下午
- 星期四: 9:00 上午 to 6:00 下午
- 星期五: 9:00 上午 to 6:00 下午
- 星期六: 9:00 上午 to 1:30 下午
- 星期日: 9:00 上午 to 1:30 下午
Visiting hours are flexible. Main door is locked at all times and visitors must ring to get access.
How to get there
There are some parking stalls available for residents only.
Harmony House is an assisted living facility located in the first four stories of a newly built market condominium high-rise. Harmony House is operated by S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Multi-level Care Society.