Immunization Clinic at Evergreen Community Health Centre
- 3425 Crowley Drive Vancouver, BC V5R 6G3
- Main: (604) 872-2511
Medical mask policy in effect during respiratory illness season
Masks are currently required in all patient care areas of hospitals, long-term care facilities and community health-care sites and clinics. Please do not enter these facilities if you have cold or flu-like symptoms, such as runny nose, sore throat, fever, cough, shortness of breath/trouble breathing, diarrhea or vomiting. Do not enter these facilities if you feel unwell, no matter how mild the symptoms.
Visitors to long-term care and seniors’ assisting living facilities need to wear a medical mask in common areas and when participating in indoor events in common areas.
Thank you for helping keep patients and staff healthy this season.
The Immunization Clinic at Evergreen Community Health Centre provides seasonal and routine vaccinations, protecting us from the effects of a number of serious vaccine-preventable infections and diseases like polio, diphtheria, measles and rubella.
How to access
Check eligibility and vaccine schedule
- Resident of the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority region.
- Check you or your child’s personal immunization schedule.
Book an appointment
Booking for your infant or child
All children coming for Routine Vaccines are also eligible to receive their COVID-19 immunizations. If your child only requires a COVID and/or flu vaccine only, please book at Get Vaccinated.
- Book an immunization appointment for an infant or child (ages 0-4)
- Book an immunization appointment for a school-aged child (Kindergarten to Grade 12)
If your child is anxious, needle phobic or requires special consideration please call us directly.
Booking for adults
- For routine adult immunizations, please see your local pharmacist. For adults with medical conditions and complex immunization needs, call us at (604) 872-2511.
- Booking for your infant or child
Prepare for the appointment
- For children under 2 years old, we invite you to arrive 15 minutes early to weigh and measure your child prior to your appointment time.
- If your child has been immunized at a physician’s office or out of the province, we may not have the record of those immunizations. Submit your health record online or call us to report those immunizations at least 48 hours before your appointment. Without a current immunization history, we may need to use your appointment time for planning and may need to book a separate appointment for immunization due to time constraints.
- Bring your Child Health Passport or immunization record for your child to the appointment.
Find more information on immunizations, including immunization records and immunization after-care and other immunizations at VCH Immunization.
- 星期一: 8:30 上午 to 4:30 下午
- 星期二: 8:30 上午 to 4:30 下午
- 星期三: 8:30 上午 to 4:30 下午
- 星期四: 8:30 上午 to 4:30 下午
- 星期五: 8:30 上午 to 4:30 下午
- 星期六: 休息
- 星期日: 休息
Parking & Transportation
Parking is available and is accessible by public transit.
Evergreen Community Health Centre
Evergreen Community Health Centre provides services for people of all ages and works with community organizations and health care providers, such as your family doctor, to keep people and communities healthy.