Use the Whistleblower Hotline to report a known or suspected case of wrongdoing by Vancouver Coastal Health staff.
The Whistleblower hotline does not replace other established processes or usual reporting structures such as the discussions with management, workplace safety reporting or the Patient Care Quality Office.
Visit the Compliments and Complaints page to see the other reporting options available.
- Actions that are unlawful or not in compliance with any laws or regulations;
- Theft, fraud, bribery or corruption;
- Unethical or unprofessional conduct;
- Unauthorized use, misuse, or waste of public funds or resources;
- Non-compliance with procurement rules or other unfair trade practices;
- Actions that are not in compliance with VCH policies or procedures, internal financial controls, or audit procedures; and
- Continuing to act while in a real or perceived conflict of interest.
- Mistreatment of patients, staff or members of the public;
- Actions that pose a danger to patients, public health, or the environment
Your report will be treated confidentially. Reports in good faith can be made without fear of reprisal, harassment or retaliation.
Anyone can confidentially report a known or suspected case of wrongdoing by a person working for Vancouver Coastal Health to the Whistleblower Hotline.
Read the VCH Whistleblower Policy for more information on the program and protections: Whistleblower Policy