VCH provides staff with a number of employee communication tools, including a newsletter and executive blog. While available to everyone, these tools are internally-facing with the topics intended to be of greatest use to our employees and physicians.
- VCH webmail, where staff can log into their VCH email accounts from computers outside of the VCH network.
- VCH News, where staff can find out what's happening across VCH.
- Up for Discussion, VCH's blog for staff. Posting and commenting is reserved for those with a valid VCH email address
- Medicalstaff.vch.ca, where physicians, midwives and dentists who work at VCH can get information and tools specific to them, including job postings.
Manager Resource Centre (MRC) is a website for VCH leaders
to access key HR resources and contacts. Get to know MRC. Open in Google Chrome: managers.vch.ca
- Tip: save the MRC link to your 'favourites' for easy access
- If you are accessing the website from home or outside the network, you will need to enter your VCH account login (i.e. vch\username or vrhb\username)
- Accessible to all VCH managers, directors, designates/supervisors and excluded staff
- If you have any questions or to provide feedback, email MRCWebsite@vch.ca