The Vancouver Regional Pediatric Team helps children with special health care needs lead active, healthy lives in their homes, schools and communities.Vancouver Regional Pediatric Team brochure
Complete the referral and consent forms below and fax them to the number listed on the forms. Please note that parents/guardians must sign both consents.
- School based consultation for children aged 5 to 19.
- Observation and consultation in home and community.
- Short-term therapy for children discharged from hospital.
- Assistance to children with complex medical nursing needs.
- Assistance to children and families who need palliative care.
- Educational in-services for school staff.
- Collaborate with other team members and specialists to facilitate continuity of care.
- Input to IEP and school based meetings to support inclusion in the school community.
- Occupational therapy
- Community health nursing
- Social work
If you require a consult for fine or gross motor skills, you will also need to complete the addendums below: