This page includes parking rates for the following facility:
|Parking Rates||Richmond Hospital ||Minoru Residences
|Family Monthly Code*
Financial hardship permits may be available on a case by case basis. Please talk to your unit social worker for more information.
What do I need to know about parking?
- Park in first available stall
- Remember your stall number
- Proceed to the nearest parking meter and touch the screen to activate the meter
- Input stall number
- Scroll through menu to find appropriate item
- Pay required rate via exact coin or credit card – Note: Dispenser does not provide change.
- No need to return to your vehicle to display the receipt.
How do I get a Family Monthly Code?
To obtain a family monthly meter code, please proceed to Minoru Reception then follow the steps below:
- Park in any available parking stall at Minoru Residence (coupons are not accepted at the Richmond Hospital)
- Go to the closest parking meter and touch the screen to activate the meter
- The screen will display an option which reads “Staff/Family Pass” as option # 2. Select this option.
- Select “$37.50– 30 Day Pass” option
- Select the “Purchase Ticket” option
- When prompted “Do you have a coupon?” Select Option # 1, “Yes”
- Enter your one-time use coupon number and press okay
- Insert credit card or exact coins to pay for the $37.50 – 30 Day Pass. Note: Dispenser does not provide change.
- Pull the printed ticket for $37.50 dollars and display face up on the vehicle’s dashboard.
- If Minoru parking is full, please see Minoru Reception for off-site parking options with this 30-Day Pass.
- There are no refunds for lost or stolen 30-day passes.
- Remember that each coupon number can only be used once.
- Contact Minoru Reception directly if you require additional coupons.