Dietitians create personalized care plans for patients across various health care settings at Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH).
As a Dietitian at Vancouver Coastal Health, you will apply extensive knowledge, skill and clinical experience to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nutrition goals and care plans for clients. In addition, you will participate in the development of dietetic practice guidelines and procedures for the hospital and provincial agencies and initiate practice-based research projects in collaboration with the dynamic health care team.
Where you may work
Dietitians work within a variety of health care areas in both urban settings and smaller communities:
- Home Health
- Long-term care
- Public Health
Why join Vancouver Coastal Health?
- Supportive, world-class team who delivers exceptional care to all
- Career growth with access to education reimbursements and paid educational leave
- Competitive salaries and strong premiums and allowances
- Provide in-depth education about food, nutrition and healthy lifestyle
- Full range of lifestyle and career opportunities, in diverse health care settings
- Multi-disciplinary team-based care
Meet the team
“I love food. I love that I can apply my dietetic knowledge to help people make informed food choices and help people learn more about food and nutrition to improve their physical and mental wellbeing.”
Jessica Chan, Clinical DietitianMeet Jessica