Air Quality Program at Squamish Community Health Centre
- 1140 Hunter Place Squamish, BC V8B 0G8
- Main: (604) 892-2293
- Toll-free: 1 (877) 892-2231
- Fax: (604) 892-2327
We provide information and responds to complaints/concerns regarding indoor air quality. We work with other groups to improve ambient air quality. In most communities, this program is responsible for enforcing smoke-free indoor air quality regulations.
How to access
Contact us for any complaints or concerns regarding air quality in your community at (604) 892-2293.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Parking & Transportation
Free parking is available.
More about this service
Squamish Community Health Centre
Squamish Community Health Centre is part of the Sea-to-Sky community health.