Assisted Living at Cedar Garden
- 1250 Cedar Village Close North Vancouver, BC V7J 3P3
- Access line: (604) 986-7111
- Main: (604) 904-6409
- Fax: (604) 904-6440
Assisted living services provide housing, hospitality, and personal care services for adults who can live independently and make decisions on their behalf but require a supportive environment due to physical and functional health challenges.
How to access
Assisted living is for seniors and people living with physical disabilities. To meet the following criteria for assisted living, they must:
- be able to live in residence safely, given their needs and capabilities,
- be able to make decisions on their own, or lives with a spouse who can do so on their behalf,
- be able to take steps to protect themselves or follow directions in an emergency,
- not have behaviours that jeopardize the health and safety of others,
- not require unscheduled professional health services regularly,
- not require care (i.e. dependent on caregivers for continuing assistance or direction.)
Review the general eligibility criteria and how to arrange home and community care services.
Call the home and community care access line at (604) 986-7111 to arrange for care or have a health-care professional make a referral on your behalf.
Hours of operation
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Staff on duty 24 hours/day. The main doors are locked, so visitors must ring the tenant’s suite for access.
Parking & Transportation
There are parking stalls available on a first come, first serve basis for both visitors and residents. Ample visitor parking is available on the street.
More about this service
Cedar Garden is a two-storey wood frame building renovated in 2004 with 30 one-bedroom subsidized assisted living units.