Assisted Living at Christenson Village
- 585 Shaw Road Gibsons, BC V0N 1V8
- Access line: (604) 741-0726
- Main: (604) 886-8747
- Fax: (604) 886-8790
Assisted living services provide housing, hospitality, and personal care services for adults who can live independently and make decisions on their behalf but require a supportive environment due to physical and functional health challenges.
How to access
Assisted living is for seniors and people living with physical disabilities. To meet the following criteria for assisted living, they must:
- be able to live in residence safely, given their needs and capabilities,
- be able to make decisions on their own, or lives with a spouse who can do so on their behalf,
- be able to take steps to protect themselves or follow directions in an emergency,
- not have behaviours that jeopardize the health and safety of others,
- not require unscheduled professional health services regularly,
- not require care (i.e. dependent on caregivers for continuing assistance or direction.)
Review the general eligibility criteria and how to arrange home and community care services.
Call the Sunshine Coast home and community care access line at (604) 741-0726 to arrange for care or have a health-care professional make a referral on your behalf.
Hours of operation
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
This facility provides 24-hour nursing care.
More about this service
Christenson Village is a campus of care facility centrally located in Gibsons. The main building houses both assisted living and complex care residents, while our three dementia cottages are detached from the main building and are completely self-sufficient.