Assisted Living at Churchill House
- 150 West 29th Street North Vancouver, BC V7N 0A1
- Access line: (604) 986-7111
- Main: (604) 904-1199
- Fax: (604) 904-1191
Assisted living services provide housing, hospitality, and personal care services for adults who can live independently and make decisions on their behalf but require a supportive environment due to physical and functional health challenges.
How to access
Assisted living is for seniors and people living with physical disabilities. To meet the following criteria for assisted living, they must:
- be able to live in residence safely, given their needs and capabilities,
- be able to make decisions on their own, or lives with a spouse who can do so on their behalf,
- be able to take steps to protect themselves or follow directions in an emergency,
- not have behaviours that jeopardize the health and safety of others,
- not require unscheduled professional health services regularly,
- not require care (i.e. dependent on caregivers for continuing assistance or direction.)
Review the general eligibility criteria and how to arrange home and community care services.
Call the North Shore home and community care access line at (604) 986-7111 to arrange for care or have a health-care professional make a referral on your behalf.
Hours of operation
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Visiting hours are flexible. Visitors and guests will be required to dial the concierge after hours in order to be admitted to the building.
How to get here
There are parking stalls for tenants and visitor parking is available.
More about this service
Churchill House is a four-storey, wood-frame building with available secured resident parking. It was built in 2006 and has 97 units with 32 subsidized assisted living units. Churchill House is operated by Chartwell Seniors Housing.