Assisted Living at Cooper Place
- 306 East Cordova Street Vancouver, BC V6A 1L5
- Access line: (604) 263-7377
- Main: (604) 684-2545
- Fax: (604) 684-2575
Assisted living services provide housing, hospitality, and personal care services for adults who can live independently and make decisions on their behalf but require a supportive environment due to physical and functional health challenges.
How to access
Assisted living is for seniors and people living with physical disabilities. To meet the following criteria for assisted living, they must:
- be able to live in residence safely, given their needs and capabilities,
- be able to make decisions on their own, or lives with a spouse who can do so on their behalf,
- be able to take steps to protect themselves or follow directions in an emergency,
- not have behaviours that jeopardize the health and safety of others,
- not require unscheduled professional health services regularly,
- not require care (i.e. dependent on caregivers for continuing assistance or direction.)
Review the general eligibility criteria and how to arrange home and community care services.
Call the Vancouver home and community care access line at (604) 263-7377 to arrange for care or have a health-care professional make a referral on your behalf.
Hours of operation
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Parking & Transportation
Pay parking is available in an adjoining lot.
More about this service
Cooper Place is a five story building that provides 69 units of subsidized assisted living. It is located in the heart of Vancouver’s downtown eastside at the corner of East Cordova and Gore streets.