The Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Clinic assists in managing patients with DBS systems for movement disorders such as Parkinson's disease, essential tremor and dystonia.
How to access
Get a referral
A physician’s referral is required. Have your care provider fax a completed referral form to (604) 675-2494.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
We are closed statutory holidays.
How to get here
We are in Room 8141 on the 8th floor of the Gordon and Leslie Diamond Health Care Centre.
There is pay parking available at our two visitor lots located on the VGH campus:
- Multi-level parkade at the corner of West 12th Avenue and Laurel Street, across from the main entrance of the Jim Pattison Pavilion.
- The Gordon and Leslie Diamond Health Care Centre parking lot is located off of Laurel Street between West 12th and West 13th Avenue.
There is a wheelchair-accessible overpass from the VGH parkade at Level 4 and a crosswalk at Level 2.
Vancouver General Hospital (VGH)
Vancouver General Hospital (VGH) offers specialized health-care services to residents in Vancouver and across the province through regional programs. We provide a full range of basic and highly specialized emergency health-care and trauma services to British Columbia.