The Immunization Clinic at Pender Harbour and District Health Centre provides seasonal and routine vaccinations, protecting us from the effects of a number of serious vaccine-preventable infections and diseases like polio, diphtheria, measles and rubella.
How to access
Check eligibility and vaccine schedule
- Resident of the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority region.
- Check you or your child’s personal immunization schedule.
Book an appointment
For routine adult immunizations, please see your local pharmacist.
Call us at (604) 883-2764 to book a routine immunization appointment for infants, toddlers, children starting kindergarten, school-age immunizations and adults with medical conditions and complex immunization needs.
Prepare for the appointment
- For children under 2 years old, we invite you to arrive 15 minutes early to weigh and measure your child prior to your appointment time.
- If your child has been immunized at a physician’s office or out of the province, we may not have the record of those immunizations. Submit your health record online or call us to report those immunizations at least 48 hours before your appointment. Without a current immunization history, we may need to use your appointment time for planning and may need to book a separate appointment for immunization due to time constraints.
- Bring your Child Health Passport or immunization record for your child to the appointment.
Find more information on immunizations, including immunization records and immunization after-care and other immunizations at VCH Immunization.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Parking & Transportation
Parking lot is available.
Pender Harbour and District Health Centre
The Pender Harbour & District Health Centre is a community health centre that provides ambulatory services, home care nursing visits, laboratory services, nutrition counselling, and diabetes education for residents of Madeira Park.