Immunization Clinic at Richmond Place – 8100 Granville Avenue
- 8100 Granville Avenue Richmond, BC V6Y 3T6
The Immunization Clinic at Richmond Public Health provides seasonal and routine vaccinations, protecting us from the effects of a number of serious vaccine-preventable infections and diseases like polio, diphtheria, measles and rubella.
How to access
Check eligibility and vaccine schedule
- Resident of the Vancouver Coastal Health Authority region.
- Check you or your child’s personal immunization schedule.
Book an appointment
- Call (604) 233-3126 to make a routine immunization appointment for infants, toddlers, school-age immunizations, children starting kindergarten and adults.
- Book an appointment on the Richmond Public Health vaccination booking site for a family flu clinic.
Prepare for the appointment
- For children under 2 years old, we invite you to arrive 15 minutes early to weigh and measure your child prior to your appointment time.
- If your child has been immunized at a physician’s office or out of the province, we may not have the record of those immunizations. Submit your health record online or call us to report those immunizations at least 48 hours before your appointment. Without a current immunization history, we may need to use your appointment time for planning and may need to book a separate appointment for immunization due to time constraints. Remember to bring your Child Health Passport to record your child's current and past immunizations.
Find more information on immunizations, including immunization records and immunization after-care and other immunizations at VCH Immunization.
Hours of operation
- Monday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Parking & Transportation
Parking Access to the Parkade driveway only available when driving East on Granville Avenue
Pay parking is available on 1st two levels of the parkade – Pay machine on 1st level
$6.25 for 4 hours – accepts coins or credit cards.
Richmond Place – 8100 Granville Avenue
VCH Public Health works to improve the health and well-being of residents by preventing disease, promoting health, and prolonging life among the population as a whole.